Friday, September 7, 2018

Intro & Self Portrait

Hi everyone! My name is Monica G. I'm a psychology major student, a wife, and a mom. I have a little three-month-old baby girl that I absolutely love. I love nature, cooking, trying new recipes, reading and I enjoy going to church with my family. I'm a very happy person overall and once you get to know me you will most likely find me laughing.

For my self-portrait, I wanted to include all of these things and more. It was a little hard to self-examine myself and find what things define me. I also had a hard time finding myself online. Although I could find a few pictures of myself none were connected directly to me. I had to Google other things about myself and dig them up. For example, I was a Washington State delegate 2015 for the United States Senate Youth Program. I had to Google USSYP 2015 to find that year's photobook and find a few pictures of myself. But the worst problem was trying to use photoshop. I'm not computer savvy at all! I saw all the cool things my peers were doing and how easily they manipulated the program. While I was struggling to simply add a picture into the program. With the lack of skills in Photoshop, my creativity was down. Until finally I settle on doing a collage with all the things that I like and about who I am. I used my personal pictures from over the years to show who I am. I really hope everyone enjoys learning a little bit more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment